this site provide my view about the world that we live in..

checking my schedule..

recently there a lot of things that's keeping me busy the whole day(especially the facbook),but in the same time there are lots in my mind that i would like to paint them in this empty spaces,..but maybe not yet,the feeling to write down things that baffling me this whole life,and all my notions and experiences,are yet jailed somewhere in the universe as they seems failed to reach me..even there is some voices,a cacophony,muted but still audible playing a nice warm tune urging me to write,but frankly speaking,the words still stucked and cannot prsent themselves in this blank page!!i need to setle down something else first or else i will  pullin my brake on this writing activities...^^

just mean to share

2 comments:

muhammadwan said...

i can feel the same. ;D

The President said...

lolz..we brothers..we share the same feelin eh??lolz...

Post a Comment