this site provide my view about the world that we live in..

Some suggestion

Hello friends and readers(if there is a reader)..

i dont know how but my time are merely packed with stuffs that i need to settle and perhaps that might be the best reason that i can give to describe my failure or my neglectfulness in updating my blog..well,i am not a businessman or a politician but in the meanwhile i was quite busy preparing my things that i would like to bring to KYUEM,..but thank god  i still can find some spare time to finished my reading materials and maybe in this post,i would like to suggest some(these books is my closest companion in last month-jun):

1.Teori sosial islam-kassim ahmad
2.falsafah ketuhanan-prof dr hamka
3.muslim rights in non muslim majority country-editted by IIUM
4.the challenge-dr mahathir
5.arab nationalism:a critical inquiry-by prof bassam talibi
6.i am a muslim-dina zaman
7.islam antara kapitalisme dan komunisme-muhammad al ghazalie

and few more motivational books which i dont think i should put on the list...and oh yeah,i totally forgot...last two days i had bought some cool book-tasauf moden-prof dr hamka which cost me rm15...well,i am not that rich so that rm15 is sumethin to me..and as far as i can recollect,i didi notice some valuable books that will be on my "will buy when got some money" list which is prof qaradhawi-nyanyian dan muzik,the other side of mahathir-zainuddin maidin(ex-menteri penerangan),and some john l esposito books...i hope this list will at least give u the idea on what book to read..

0 comments:

Post a Comment